In this article, we will discuss about the Best Trading Apps in India. In earlier days, when mobile phones were not that common and the internet was not that popular, trading was used to do on the papers. There was a lot of paperwork involved. But nowadays, due to the advancement in technology, trading has become very easy. There are many mobile applications available on the internet that you can download for free and trade.
What is a Trading App?
A trading app is basically a mobile application with the help of which, one can easily trade from their mobile, or tablet. Even in these trading apps, one can see the latest news, research about stocks, and prices of stocks. These trading apps work on a real-time basis.
You can monitor the prices of your shares whether the price of a share is increasing or decreasing. You can buy and sell the shares at any time during the trading hours of a particular country. With the help of trading apps, one can invest or trade in futures and Options, Commodities, and Gold. Moreover, you can put an auction for the IPOs that are being launched from time to time. You can see the complete upcoming IPO list on these trading apps.
Before jumping to the best trading app in India, we should know what factors we should select a particular trading app.
Must have Features For a Trading App
As we are replacing the brokers with the help of a trading app, then we should know which app is best for us to trade safely and securely. For this, we have decided on four parameters by which we will decide on the best trading app in India.
- Ratings and reviews
- Fees and charges
Speed – when you are choosing a mobile trading app, then speed is one of the main factors that you should choose while selecting the mobile trading app. If you didn’t get speed properly, you will not get all the news at the proper time and this is why you need to make sure that when you choose an app, the speed should be high. It will provide a high-performance speed so that you can get all the news at the right time so that you can trade in stocks or invest in stocks accordingly.
Performance- Whenever you chose a trading app, you must look for an app that is very easy to use and the user interface is very easy and clean so that there should be lesser clicks and easy navigation.
Ratings and Reviews- When we purchase any product then we generally check for the ratings and reviews on the Internet. Similarly, while choosing a trading platform then we must check for the reviews of a particular application that what it has pros and cons. Only then we should go for a particular app.
Features- If you want to keep track of each and every investment that you are doing, then you must check for the features that you want to have in this particular trading app.
Fees and charges– Before using any trading application, you must check for the fees and the charges that a particular application has. For example, there are account opening charges, Intraday charges, and F & O charges, etc.
Here is the list of the best share market app in India 2021 (Best trading apps in India).
Best Trading App in India June 2021
- Kite by Zerodha
- Angel Broking
Let us discuss each of these best trading apps in India in detail:
1. Kite by Zerodha
Zerodha is a flagship trading platform and it is very clean. The user interface is very good. It is super fast and super light that is required for all your investments and training needs. There is 0 brokerage charges for investments and a Flat Rs. 20 for F&O trading.
- Built from scratch using brand new technologies
- Very Good speed improvements
- TradingView charts along with ChartIQ on both web and mobile
- Universal overview screen for all instruments
- Instant status update after order placement
- Awesome design
- Biometric 2FA for better security and seamless logins
- Console reports and widgets
- Customizable Marketwatch views
- Multi-exit on positions
- Seamless login to other apps in the Zerodha
- Dark mode!
Upstox is one of the best trading apps in India and it is backed by Ratan Tata and Tiger Global. With the help of this platform, you can invest in IPOs, mutual funds, Gold and stock market, etc. it is a very fast secure, and simple-to-use platform. You can easily switch between day and night mode for better visibility. Delivery trades are free on Upstox Pro. Spstox charges a flat brokerage of rupees 20 for Intraday and F&O.
- Zero brokerage on stock investments
- Rs. 20 per order for intraday trading and F&O, currencies, and commodities
- It is Backed by the top investors like Ratan Tata and Tiger Global
- Paperless account opening
- 29 lakh+ happy investors and traders.
- Trade anywhere on the go
- Invest in mutual funds
- Transfer or add funds easily via Smart Transfer, GPay, BHIM, or net banking.
- Advanced charting tools
- Customized watchlists
3. Angel Broking
Angel Broking is one of the best share trading apps that makes your trades very easy. This free trading app gives a premium service, updating features at a very low cost. With the help of this app, you can open your Demat account in just 5 minutes and you will get the great financial assistance they will help you to hone your training skills and lifetime free trade.
- Simple Mutual Fund or Stock Investment
- Hassle-free Intraday Trading
- Livestock & share market prices
- Personalized advisory
- Simple online payment
- Quick, secure fund transfer using UPI
- Highest Intraday Margin
- Trading View
With the help of the Groww app, you can start stock investing in a mutual fund, investing in stocks and you can also buy gold online. You can also check the live share prices. You can open your free Demat account and start trading in the stock market. It is very easy, fast, and secure.
- Zero Fees, No transaction charges, No hidden fees
- Mutual fund SIP calculator
- All direct mutual funds – earn up to 1%+ returns
- Learn to invest
- Switch regular funds to direct funds for free
- Invest in Nifty 50 (NSE) & Sensex (BSE) listed stocks
- Intuitive and beautiful UI
- Charts like candlesticks for the best trading experience
- 100% paperless online free Demat account opening
- Top gainers, top losers & top by market capitalization list
- Get complete stock analysis with the company
5Paisa is one of the best stock market trading apps in India. It is suitable for both beginners and experienced traders. It is joined by more than 7 million people. It is a very easy and free-to-use trading platform. With the help of this app, you can get live updates from NSE, BSE, and MCX markets. 5paisa offers stock trading at the lowest cost in India i.e you will be charged a flat fee of Rs. 20 on all your Orders and any segment.
- Open Demat Account in 5 mins.
- Pay a flat fee of just Rs. 20 for all your orders.
- Backed by IIFL, India’s leading Financial Services Group
- Lightning-fast trading platforms- mobile, web, desktop
- Pocket-friendly value add-on packs that offer you higher exposure.
I hope, this piece of information on Best Trading App in India 2022 is useful for you. If you have any queries, kindly comment down below.